Volunteer Workday: Tree Planting
October 14 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Plant Native Trees at Churchill Valley Greenway
Join Allegheny Land Trust for a volunteer tree planting at Churchill Valley Greenway this fall. Volunteers will use shovels and hand pruners to plant trees within the deer exclusion fence.
- Rain or shine, but ALT will cancel in case of thunderstorms.
- Dress for muddy conditions and wear close toed shoes. Long pants and sleeves are recommended to avoid poison ivy or ticks.
- ALT provides all tools and extra water. Please bring a reusable water bottle.
- No Bathrooms on site.
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Park and meet in the large parking lot (where the country club building once stood).